This is one of my favorite salads that I like to make a lot when berries are fresh and in season. I recently discovered this Kraft creamy poppyseed dressing and I really love it on this salad!
- 1 head of lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 pound fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 pound fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- Kraft creamy poppy seed dressing
- Toss the lettuce, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, oranges and onions together in a salad bowl. Cover, and refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to mingle. Do not refrigerate more than 4 hours.
- Drizzle with poppyseed dressing.