These little tasty treats never last for long. These are super easy to make and are great to serve any time of the year. Here's what you'll need.
I normally use just regular tortillas to wrap these up with but then I saw these at the grocery store and decided to give them a try. I'm so glad I did. They are not only healthier but added a great Italian herb taste.
And this is my bacon of choice. I try to limit the amount of red meat we eat and only serve it on occasion. And when I do I like this bacon by Applegate because it is all natural and contains no nitrates.
In a bowl mix the cream cheese, ranch salad dressing and green onions.
Drain the cooked bacon and crumble it up into small pieces.
Chop up some lettuce and tomatoes.
Sprinkle the bacon, lettuce and tomato on top.
Roll up the wrap as tightly as you can and then secure it with toothpicks. Wrap this up with some plastic wrap and refrigerate for about an hour.
Slice these about an inch thick and serve.
BLT Wrap Bites
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup ranch dressing
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- 2 wraps or tortillas
1. In a skillet cook bacon, drain, and crumble
2. In a bowl mix together cream cheese, ranch dressing and green onions.
3. Spread cream cheese mixture onto wraps. Sprinkle with bacon, lettuce and tomatoes.
4. Wrap up tightly and secure with toothpicks and plastic wrap.
5. Refrigerate for one hour.
6. Slice each wrap before serving.