This fruit pizza is so yummy and is so easy to make. I have made this a few times now and it never lasts for long. The star design on this is easy and makes it look very patriotic. Just perfect to make for the Fourth of July. You can easily change the design and also use whatever fruits you prefer to fit the occasion. The Pillsbury Sugar Cookie dough base for the pizza makes it quick and convenient. Here's whats needed:
Helpful hint: using an egg slicer makes slicing those strawberries easy and makes them look pretty.
Click here for printable recipe
Easy Fruit Pizza
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Press cookie dough into pizza pan; prick holes in dough with a fork.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden, 10 to 15 minutes. Allow cookie crust to cool.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth; spread over cooled crust. Arrange strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries decoratively over cream cheese mixture.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.