This was the first time I have ever baked an omelet and it came out great! This baked up nice and fluffy. It's sort of like a quiche but without the crust.
Here's what you will need: eggs, ham, green pepper, onions, milk and shredded cheese.
Cook the chopped green pepper, onion and ham in butter until peppers and onions are tender.
Stir together the eggs, milk and cheese and then combine together with the ham mixture.
Spray a 10 inch pie plate with non-stick spray and pour mixture into it. Bake for 25 minutes at 400 degrees.
Serve while still warm.
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped cooked ham
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 10-inch round baking dish.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion and bell pepper until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in ham and continue cooking until heated through, 5 minutes more.
- Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl. Stir in Cheddar cheese and ham mixture; season with salt and black pepper. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until eggs are browned and puffy, about 25 minutes. Serve warm.