I just made these for the first time after my brother and sister in law told me about amazing these are! I am really glad I tried these... they are really good and super easy to make and what's not to love about Oreos?
Here is all that you need to make these little treats...a package of Oreos, cream cheese and some chocolate bark.
Just dump the whole package of Oreos into a food processor or blender until crumbly. Then combine the softened cream cheese and stir until combined.
Form the mixture into little balls about the size of walnuts and then place these into the refrigerator for at least an hour.
Melt the chocolate bark in a microwave safe bowl for one minute. Stir and then microwave at 15 second intervals until completely melted.
I tried dipping mine into the melted chocolate using a toothpick but I found it easier to just dip them in with a spoon. Then place them onto some wax paper to harden. They will be ready in about 10-15 minutes.
It makes them look pretty to drizzle some of the alternate colored chocolate over the top. I bought this little squeeze bottle at walmart and it does a fantastic job but you could also use a plastic baggie and cut the corner off.
I decorated these with some sprinkles. I think these would be really cute for a birthday party!
1 (16 ounce) package Oreo cookies, crushed
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (24 ounce) package white chocolate bark
1 (24 ounce) package chocolate bark.
1. Crush Oreos using a food processor or blender.
2. Combine softened cream cheese until blended.
3. Shape into little balls and refrigerate at least an hour.
4. Melt chocolate bark in a microwave safe bowl one minute then stir. Continue microwaving for 15 second intervals until melted.
5. Dip balls into chocolate and then place onto waxed paper.
6. Drizzle with more melted chocolate bark in the opposite color or sprinkles.