- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger root
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Mix together brown sugar, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and hot sauce in a small bowl.
2. Lightly salt and pepper the chicken strips.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken strips and brown on both sides, about 1 minute per side. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Simmer uncovered until the sauce thickens, 8 to 10 minutes.