Looking for a great recipe to use up all those Thanksgiving leftovers? Well no need to look any further. Here is a great recipe from Kraft that combines leftover turkey, veggies, stuffing and cheesy mashed potatoes and also tastes fantastic. This recipe can be found on Allrecipes.com My family really loved this and I look forward to making this after Thanksgiving. (Hopefully I will have enough leftovers to make this again!)
Layer the bottom of greased casserole with Stovetop stuffing.
Chop up about 4 cups of turkey and mix with 2 cups of mixed vegetables and some mayo.
Layer this on top of the stuffing.
Mix about a cup of Kraft cheddar cheese into the mashed potatoes. I think the next time I make this I will sprinkle more cheese on top and I will also save some gravy to drizzle over the top of this to make this recipe even better.
Layer this on top of the mixture and sprinkle with some paprika. Bake at 375 degrees for about 30-40 minutes or until heated thru.
- 1 (6 ounce) package STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Turkey
- 4 cups chopped leftover roasted turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (carrots, corn, green beans, peas), thawed
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise or MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 3 cups leftover mashed potatoes
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2 Prepare stuffing as directed on package; spread onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Combine turkey, mixed vegetables and mayo; spoon over stuffing.
4. Mix potatoes and cheese; spread over turkey mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
5. Bake 30 to 40 min. or until heated through.