All that is needed to make these is a package of Keebler Grasshopper cookies, cream cheese, candy melts and some chocolate chips to add some decorative drizzles over the top.
Using a food processor pulse the cookies until it is fine and crumbly.
Combine the softened cream cheese and mix thoroughly.
Roll into small balls about an inch or less around and place on waxed paper. Refrigerate for about an hour.
Melt the candy melts in a microwave safe bowl for one minute. Then microwave at 30 second intervals and stir until completely melted. Dip cookie balls into melted candy coating until covered.
Once the cookie balls are coated place them on waxed to paper to harden.
Melt about a cup of white chocolate chips in the microwave until melted. I fill some inexpensive plastic squeeze bottles with the melted chocolate and just squeeze this back and forth across the truffles.
I also melted some regular chocolate chips to add some more color.
1-10 ounce package Keebler grasshopper cookies
4 ounces cream cheese
1 -10 ounce package green candy melts
1. Place cookies into a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs.
2. In a large bowl combine cream cheese and cookie crumbs.
3. Roll into1 inch balls and place on waxed paper. Place in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
4. Melt candy melts in a microwave safe bowl according to package directions.
5. Dip cookie balls into melted candy melts until covered and then place on waxed paper to harden.
6. Melt chocolate chips in microwave safe bowl and place in a squeeze bottle and drizzle over cookie balls.