here at Allrecipes.com . I had never used their Sauce before and I was very pleased with it. I loved the fresh mozzarella cheese and spinach in this lasagna! I think next time I make this I will double up the layers to make it stack up taller in the pan. This is a great no-fuss simple lasagna that tastes great too!
- 1 (16 ounce) box Barilla® Wavy Lasagne
- 1 egg
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 (24 ounce) jar Barilla® Meat Sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) ball fresh mozzarella, sliced thin
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Precook the pasta according to the package directions.
2. Meanwhile, combine the egg with ricotta, half the Parmigiano, and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a 13x9 baking dish pour 1 cup of sauce and cover with 4 lasagna noodles, top with 1 cup sauce, 1/3 of the spinach and 1/3 of the ricotta. Repeat for two more layers, for the top layer add the remaining sauce, fresh mozzarella and sprinkle with Parmigiano cheese.
4. Cover the lasagna and bake for 30 minutes or until bubbling and golden in color.