- 1 (12 ounce) box Barilla White Fiber Mini Shells
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 6 leaves basil, julienned
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. In a large skillet, cook onion in olive oil for 3-4 minutes or until translucent. Add tomatoes and saute for 3-4 minutes until blistered. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cook pasta 1 minute less than required cooking time, drain and toss with sauce and 1/2 cup pasta cooking liquid. Remove from heat and add basil and cheese.
4. Stir to combine and serve.