If you are looking for a simple and easy chocolatey cookie recipe to make ...these cookies are fantastic! They are soft and chewy like a brownie should be but also easy to pick up and eat like cookie. Using a brownie mix really makes this quick and convenient. After I mixed up the batter, I divided it into half and used peanut butter chips in half and white chocolate chips in the other. Although they were both really good the peanut butter ones were everyone's favorite. Who can resist peanut butter and chocolate together? Such a great flavor combination! This recipe is also found here at Allrecipes.
- 1 box brownie mix (for 13” x 9” pan), 18 to 22 ounces
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Almond Extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or peanut butter chips)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine brownie mix and flour in a mixing bowl. Stir in extracts, eggs and oil; blend thoroughly. Dough will be stiff. Add chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto greased baking sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes; cool on rack.