Rinse and hull the strawberries. In a bowl combine the cream cheese, confectioner's sugar and vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and cored
- 3 graham crackers, crushed, or as needed
- Beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth; spoon into a piping bag or a resealable bag with a corner snipped.
- Fill cavities of cored strawberries with the cream cheese mixture. Dip filled side of strawberries in the crushed graham crackers to coat.