These colorful and healthy kabobs are delicious. The marinade really makes these flavorful. They make the perfect summertime side dish for whatever you're grilling. I served these along side grilled BBQ chicken. This is a recipe from Allrecipes.
Thread the fruit and veggies onto the skewers.
For the Kabobs:
2 small yellow squash, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
2 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and cut in 1/4 inch slices
1/2 medium red onion, diced in 1/2-inch pieces
1/2 medium red bell pepper, diced in 1/2-inch pieces
1 cup sliced fresh pineapple, diced in 1/2-inch pieces
1 cup cherry tomatoes
8 wooden skewers
For the Marinade:
1/4 cup olive oil
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon lemon zest
1 clove garlic, minced fine
3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
1. Heat grill to low, 325 degrees 350 degrees .
2. Assemble kabobs, alternating different vegetables and pineapple on wooden skewers.
3. Combine all ingredients for marinade in medium bowl and mix well.
4. Brush marinade onto fruit and veggie kabobs.
5. Line grill with Reynolds Wrap(R) Aluminum Foil.
6. Place kabobs on grill on aluminum foil and grill for 10 to 15 minutes, or until veggies are desired doneness.
7. Transfer kabobs to plate to cool before serving.